Custom Search

Monday, May 24, 2010

Governor Brewer is "Croaking" Up

I am at a complete loss for words! I swear Jan Brewer doesn't even 
hold a candle (intelligence wise) to Sarah Palin! What the Hell is this woman doing in the position of Governor of a state in so much financial discourse? Oh....wait! She helped get us here didn't she? I suppose it takes an uneducated moron to send a state to the bottom of the country in education. 

Please watch this ridiculous video, be sure you are registered to vote and get to the polls in November so Terry Goddard can replace this sad excuse of a governor,
and bring  Arizona back into the 21 century where it belongs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, but please, be civil and mindful of others who may read them. Donations will not offend me :)