Custom Search

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Democratic candidate for Arizona State Mine Inspector.

  A Personal Message from Manuel Cruz  

Thanks to everyone for there support to my campaign. I am getting closer to my goal, but there is a lot of work to still do. I need still help with $5 contributions and petition signatures. You can download the forms from my website at www.cruzforarizona.com.
Together we can make a difference.

 SAFETY STARTS WITH ME

  www.cruzforarizona.com

 Manny has fifteen years experience as a Miner, Explosives Engineer. and Safety Director.  His mission is to make the existing and abandoned mines of Arizona safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, but please, be civil and mindful of others who may read them. Donations will not offend me :)